Traditionally, a negative stigma has been attributed to men seeking plastic surgery and non-surgical aesthetic treatments.
However, as more men, including celebrities like Aston Kutcher and Brad Pitt, are discussing the work they’ve had done, more and more men are beginning to feel comfortable realizing the incredible aesthetic benefits that treatments like dermal fillers for men can have.
In particular, dermal fillers can deliver rapid, highly beneficial results and help men achieve their desired aesthetic. Industry-leading facial plastic surgeon Dr. Jose Barrera discusses how dermal fillers benefit men.
What are the Main Benefits of Using Dermal Fillers?
Dermal fillers are synthetic products that surgeons strategically inject into particular parts of a patient’s face to help volumize, shape, and add contour to different facial characteristics.
The main aesthetic benefits of using dermal fillers for men include the following:
- Reduce fine lines and wrinkles by smoothing out the skin
- Making skin firmer and adding definition to the cheeks, jawline, lips, and around the nose
- Volumizing areas of the face, in particular the lips and cheeks, to create a more youthful, defined aesthetic
Other benefits include:
- Dermal fillers are minimally invasive and generally completed within 10-15 minutes. This is a significant benefit as getting the treatment doesn’t need to detract from busy schedules and can even be done during work lunch breaks.
- No surgery required
- No physical limitations inhibiting people from getting the procedures
- Little to no discomfort ad recovery time
- Results are visible almost immediately
Why Do Men Get Dermal Fillers?
Among the most popular reasons men get dermal fillers is to help them achieve a better-defined jawline. Other popular motivators are sharper cheekbones, more volumized cheeks, and an overall younger appearance, as fillers can subtly fill in lines, creases, scars, and other skin issues. Fillers can restore the appearance of tired or dull skin and improve facial balance.
Do Fillers Make You Look Masculine?
Using dermal fillers in an appropriate artistic manner that compliments your natural masculinity will help enhance your male features. It’s essential that you consult with an experienced practitioner to ensure you get the results you desire.
Male Dermal Fillers in San Antonio, TX
Dr. Barrera is Board Certified in Facial Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery. He has earned board certification in Otolaryngology-Head and Neck Surgery and Sleep Medicine. He now actively teaches fellows as a fellowship director with the American Academy of Facial Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery. Please, don’t hesitate to call (210) 468-5426 or fill out Dr. Barrera’s online form to discuss how we can improve your life today.