Lunch time Laser
Are you seeking freedom from wrinkles? Photofractional San Antonio is a lunch time laser that combines Intense Pulse Light (IPL) to improve skin color and ResurFX Erbium fractional laser to improve skin texture and wrinkles. Dr. Jose Barrera, MD performs photofractional laser treatments in his San Antonio office. Dr. Jose Barrera, MD was named a top facial plastic surgeon by Realself.com. Both skin pigmentation and texture can be treated at the same time with the IPL and ResurFX technologies. Lumenis® IPL technology removes unwanted pigment from the skin, while the ResurFX fractional laser stimulates the production of new collagen and elastin fibers in the deeper layers of the skin. Stimulating new collagen production is the key to a smoother, tighter looking skin.
Learn about nonsurgical facial treatment options on our video at Natural Results by Dr. Jose Barrera, MD
Lumenis IPL can treat more than 20 indications including IPL skin treatments, vascular lesions, pigmeneted lesions, rosacea, brown spots, melasma, and hair removal.
• IPL safely and effectively deliver both low and high fluences with either short or long pulses
• Controls IPL pulse shape by equalizing the distribution of energy over the entire pulse or sequential pulses
• Gentler, more comfortable, patient-friendly procedures, with lower effective fluences
ResurFX is the only true fractional non-ablative technology. Combining the state-of-the art CoolScan scanner, for customizable treatments, ResurFX treatments are comfortable, effective at improving wrinkles, and offer less downtime.
Optimally tailored to address even the early signs of aging
• Noticeable results for fine lines, skin texture and overall skin appearance
• Experience minimal downtime in a “lunch-time” treatment and return to your busy lifestyle
Minimize down time and discomfort and chose the lunch time laser.
Combining both the Intense Pulse Light Treatment with the Erbium Glass Laser or ResurFX is called Photofractional Laser Treatment. Photofractional has the dual benefit of improving pigment as well as light wrinkles, scars, and large pores in the skin. Improve your skin with Photofractional Laser therapy.